Training | Support | Consulting | KS Dairy Consulting
Proper training makes every employee more productive and leads to the highest success levels of program adoption. We offer training programs based on your needs.
On farm deployment
We will send a qualified trainer to come to your farm and work with each person involved in the feeding and management aspect of your dairy to assist in full utilization of your new management programs
We will set up training meetings via the web to work with each person involved in the feeding and management aspect of your dairy to assist in full utilization of your new management programs.
30, 60 and 90-day reviews
This program is deigned to create confidence in your use of Feed Supervisor. You will be able to review your records with a consulting specialist, who can show you your results using reports and tools available in Feed Supervisor. We offer three free reviews, but more are always availble in our Data Coaching program.
Any time you feel that you would like more training; our trainers will schedule an available time to meet with you. We are happy to do this in person or via the web.
Throughout the year we offer various regional advanced training meetings training meetings. We bring you our latest updates, our research and development studies, and sometimes other experts in related fields.
We'll help you with particular issues quickly and efficiently. We want to be part of your team, to be with you at every step. Because we are as passionate about your success as you are.
- With our built in back up recovery if you suffer from scale or transfer malfunction, you won't miss a beat. Our support line is open 24/7 with trained scale and Feed Supervisor program specialists.With overnight shipping will have you up and running in no time.
- Today's technology allows us to remotely access your computer or FS»Touch touch screen via the internet. This gives us access to walk you through detailed questions and a onsite feel even though we're not.
- We extend our support to your nutritionist at no additional cost. We know how valuable your nutritionist is to your operation, so we provide a copy of the software to them, and offer all training opportunities for them as well.
Sometimes you need an outside resource to help you look at the big and little details. Helping you look for and find ways to improve your income over feed cost, control operating costs and loss.
- We will provide upon request, comparatives for your dairy from other similar dairies. This will help you know how you and your employees do in comparison.
- We will provide professional analysis of your records, and provide valuable feedback for investigating issues seen by you or your nutritionist.
- Even if you do not have Feed Supervisor, you are welcome to call on us for consultation. Our backgrounds as Nutritionists, Farm Management Specialists, and Animal Scientists offer you a wealth of excellent evaluation, knowledge and experience.
KS Dairy Consulting
As nutrition consultants, we provide best cost rations designed to maximize production while maintaining cow health. We believe developing a well balanced ration is just the start. Feed preparation, delivery and cow environment are equally important factors that can make all the difference. Instead of approaching your dairy with a fixed program we look at each farm as an individual and customize our services to meet your specific needs. Our consulting program is designed to make your entire dairy more efficient and profitable.
Click here to contact KS Dairy Consulting Services
- Economical Performance Based Rations
- TMR operator Training
- Bunker and Forage Management
- Herd Walk-Throughs and Evaluations
- Forage Particle Size Evaluation
- Economic and Record Analysis
- Inventory Tracking
- Projections on Future Feed Needs
- Commodity Contracts
- We price contracts on blends or individual ingredients with at least three different suppliers
- You decide where to buy
- Saves you time and money
- Customized Minerals blended specifically for your herd and forages
- Expansion planning
- Second opinion Consulting
- On Going Client Education
Sep 26 - 11:12 amThe crisp air has returned and it reminds us that Autumn has arrived. And next week is the World Dairy Expo already. Stop in and see us at the show. See a demonstration of our systems and receive a free grilled cheese sandwich. See you there!
Nov 17, 2017 - 1:16 pmFeed Supervisor Software is much more than a feed management system. It can be a great tool used to assess economic impact of certain events and farm decisions. Check out our flyer to learn more!
Nov 9, 2017 - 1:00 pmJust a few tips and tricks to keep in mind as winter creeps up on us. Prepare your cows for the cold and see a better return throughout the winter. Also keep in mind that Feed Supervisor allows you to input weather data so you can track cow performance in relation to the temperature, snow, rain, etc.
Oct 25, 2017 - 10:19 amWe were very excited to sponsor Dr. Lon Whitlow's seminar on battling molds and mycotoxins at World Dairy Expo this year. Thank you, Dr. Whitlow on your valuable insights!
Oct 20, 2017 - 11:32 amTruck Supervisor is capable of recording more than just inventory. Did you know that our truck scale can record your dairy's milk weights too? No more hand adding milk volumes!
Oct 6, 2017 - 10:52 amFind the value in Data Coaching for Feed Supervisor! See the picture below for an example of a dairy that has improved every single month with the help of Data Coaching. Don't settle for where you are currently at, let us help you improve through this Feed Supervisor utilizing program.
Oct 3, 2017 - 11:58 amIt is a beautiful Tuesday morning at the World Dairy Expo 2017. Stop by our booth MC-81 and get your Truck Supervisor squeezee toy. See you there!
Sep 1, 2017 - 11:55 amIt's that time of year again! Here are some interesting tips to help refresh your memory on achieving high quality corn silage by Farm Journal News Source. Happy Harvest!
Aug 21, 2017 - 11:17 amA big thank you to Bag Man, LLC and Lallemand Animal Nutrition for helping us put on a wonderful silage bag meeting a couple weeks ago. Topics discussed included bagger maintenance, mold prevention, packing, wildlife damage prevention and Bag Man's Secure Cover solution, importance of inoculants like Buchneri 500 from Lallemand, and a product from Feedstuff Bagging's owner and our main speaker, Dennis Yager. He demonstrated his Forage Gas Relief Valves that are simple, easy to use, and a great tool to help remove all the oxygen in your forage bags! Here is a link to his Youtube channel demonstrating how easy it is to put into one of your forage bags: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_rVXRz7XDU
We also wanted to thank Craig Dueholm and family for allowing us to host on your farm! All in all it was a great day!
Jul 28, 2017 - 2:10 pmKSDairy Consulting, Inc. is teaming up with Bag Man, LLC to host a forage bag seminar featuring guest speaker Dennis Yager. It will be held on Thursday, August 10th. Join us for lunch and an interactive presentation of proper bagging technique. Contact us at the office for more information!