The FS»Touch Display is a touchscreen feeding system for your TMR mixer. It is designed to give you complete control over the feeding process without adding hassle. In fact, it actually makes it easier!
- User Permissions - Individualized user permissions allow you to control what each of your team members can do while feeding. For instance , a management level feeder may be able to change pen counts, while task feeders cannot.
- Task Scheduler - Completely plan your feeding schedule the way that you would like it done. Even add dry matter checks, weigh clean up (feed refusal), or equipment maintenance. Then your feeders just select "Next Scheduled Task" to begin.
- Enhanced Rations - Feed can be mixed and dropped to pens before including additional ingredients, like supplements. This allows you to mix small loads, that may otherwise be too small for your mixer, together for better mixing consistency.
- Operator Tracking - Mixing details are recorded for each ingredient put into the mixer. Reports then show how accurately the feed was mixed and delivered. Tolerances are determined per ingredient, batch and feeding to fully customize for your needs.
- Wireless Data Transfer - All feeding results and changes are transferred wirelessly to the Feed Supervisor® PC. Wi-Fi connection is only needed while transferring data, not throughout the day. Transfers with a USB stick are also available.
- Clean up Optimizer - This option can be used in any ration. It allows you to put in feed refusals as the first ingredient and doesn't restrict it to specific amount. Then, when you "Accept" the amount, all other ingredient amounts adjust for the difference in the amount needed.
- Bale Balancer - This option allows operators to determine the total batch size by the amount of a single ingredient added. Used primarily for mixing with large bales, the weight of the first ingredient determines how much of each other ingredient needed to fulfill the ration.
- Manage Feedings - Pen counts, daily adjustments and feed dry matter percentages can be changed in the cab. This allows you to make decisions on the fly without going back to the office first.
- Many More...
Feed Supervisor System Options Illustration
"“I purchased big square bales of hay from South Dakota and I had fed it for two days. Feed Supervisor showed me that dry matter intakes dropped drastically and we lost 8000 lbs. of milk for those two days. The only feed change was the new hay. After testing and investigating the new hay, we found out that it had a 1.4 million mold count. Turns out, the hay supplier had unwrapped old, wet round bales from last year, and baled them into square bales with some new hay from this year. If it wasn’t for Feed Supervisor, we wouldn’t have noticed the changes in DMI and milk loss so quickly. I would have ended up feeding the hay for a lot longer period of time. Feed Supervisor saved the herd from a huge income loss and all kinds of health issues associated with feeding a high mold count hay!”"
"When we installed FS Touch at our dairy, we set it up with the ingredient advance delay. It lets our operator manually advance to the next ingredient, but locks him out if the scale senses a weight change. We had our suspicions that he was advancing to the next ingredient while he was still dumping in feed with the payloader. This proved to us that our suspicions were true. When we presented our data to him, he admitted what he was doing. We were able to stop the bad habit without losing a valuable member of our team."
Jun 19, 2019 - 1:32 pmThere are only 11 days left to get in on the early adopter pricing for the SCiO Pocket Feed Analyzer. Call us today to learn how you can save up to $670. Sale ends June 30th, 2019. 715-755-3575
Jun 18, 2019 - 12:01 pmJacob got his new SCiO and seeing consistent scans within 1% of other testing methods on TMR. Excited about the results!
Jun 7, 2019 - 5:14 pmAre you ready to start chopping your first crop of 2019? Call us today to learn more about the SCiO Pocket Feed Analyzer. Test dry matter % instantly instead of waiting 45 minutes to dry down each sample. Using NIR technology, get instant results to give you confidence that the amount of feed you put up will last you through the year. Special pricing available thru June 30th. We have units in stock and can ship today. Call 715-755-3575
Jun 6, 2019 - 11:58 amWAXX Radio has started playing our latest! If you have heard it, let us know! If not check it out!
Jun 5, 2019 - 11:18 amWe were excited to finally use our SCiO devices on some freshly chopped feed. We tested it against our client's koster tester and got 28% dry matter with both methods. Dairyland Labs test results came back as 28% dry matter as well. This validates our confidence in the accuracy of the SCiO device! Get your SCiO to help make harvest decisions today!
Apr 5, 2019 - 4:19 pmCheck out the promotional video for the SCiO Pocket Size Analyzer. Featuring one of our own...
Mar 26, 2019 - 11:00 amPocket Feed Analyzer- Instant testing of: Corn Silage, Grass Silage, Dry Hay, Small Grain Silage, Fresh Corn Silage, Mixed Forage Silage, High Moisture Corn, Dry Shelled Corn and Fresh Small Gain. Coming Soon: Fresh Grass, Fresh legume and Fresh Mixed Silage, TMR.
Sep 26, 2018 - 11:12 amThe crisp air has returned and it reminds us that Autumn has arrived. And next week is the World Dairy Expo already. Stop in and see us at the show. See a demonstration of our systems and receive a free grilled cheese sandwich. See you there!
Nov 17, 2017 - 1:16 pmFeed Supervisor Software is much more than a feed management system. It can be a great tool used to assess economic impact of certain events and farm decisions. Check out our flyer to learn more!
Nov 9, 2017 - 1:00 pmJust a few tips and tricks to keep in mind as winter creeps up on us. Prepare your cows for the cold and see a better return throughout the winter. Also keep in mind that Feed Supervisor allows you to input weather data so you can track cow performance in relation to the temperature, snow, rain, etc.