Training | Support | Consulting | KS Dairy Consulting
Proper training makes every employee more productive and leads to the highest success levels of program adoption. We offer training programs based on your needs.
On farm deployment
We will send a qualified trainer to come to your farm and work with each person involved in the feeding and management aspect of your dairy to assist in full utilization of your new management programs
We will set up training meetings via the web to work with each person involved in the feeding and management aspect of your dairy to assist in full utilization of your new management programs.
30, 60 and 90-day reviews
This program is deigned to create confidence in your use of Feed Supervisor. You will be able to review your records with a consulting specialist, who can show you your results using reports and tools available in Feed Supervisor. We offer three free reviews, but more are always availble in our Data Coaching program.
Any time you feel that you would like more training; our trainers will schedule an available time to meet with you. We are happy to do this in person or via the web.
Throughout the year we offer various regional advanced training meetings training meetings. We bring you our latest updates, our research and development studies, and sometimes other experts in related fields.
We'll help you with particular issues quickly and efficiently. We want to be part of your team, to be with you at every step. Because we are as passionate about your success as you are.
- With our built in back up recovery if you suffer from scale or transfer malfunction, you won't miss a beat. Our support line is open 24/7 with trained scale and Feed Supervisor program specialists.With overnight shipping will have you up and running in no time.
- Today's technology allows us to remotely access your computer or FS»Touch touch screen via the internet. This gives us access to walk you through detailed questions and a onsite feel even though we're not.
- We extend our support to your nutritionist at no additional cost. We know how valuable your nutritionist is to your operation, so we provide a copy of the software to them, and offer all training opportunities for them as well.
Sometimes you need an outside resource to help you look at the big and little details. Helping you look for and find ways to improve your income over feed cost, control operating costs and loss.
- We will provide upon request, comparatives for your dairy from other similar dairies. This will help you know how you and your employees do in comparison.
- We will provide professional analysis of your records, and provide valuable feedback for investigating issues seen by you or your nutritionist.
- Even if you do not have Feed Supervisor, you are welcome to call on us for consultation. Our backgrounds as Nutritionists, Farm Management Specialists, and Animal Scientists offer you a wealth of excellent evaluation, knowledge and experience.
KS Dairy Consulting
As nutrition consultants, we provide best cost rations designed to maximize production while maintaining cow health. We believe developing a well balanced ration is just the start. Feed preparation, delivery and cow environment are equally important factors that can make all the difference. Instead of approaching your dairy with a fixed program we look at each farm as an individual and customize our services to meet your specific needs. Our consulting program is designed to make your entire dairy more efficient and profitable.
Click here to contact KS Dairy Consulting Services
- Economical Performance Based Rations
- TMR operator Training
- Bunker and Forage Management
- Herd Walk-Throughs and Evaluations
- Forage Particle Size Evaluation
- Economic and Record Analysis
- Inventory Tracking
- Projections on Future Feed Needs
- Commodity Contracts
- We price contracts on blends or individual ingredients with at least three different suppliers
- You decide where to buy
- Saves you time and money
- Customized Minerals blended specifically for your herd and forages
- Expansion planning
- Second opinion Consulting
- On Going Client Education
Jun 19 - 1:32 pmThere are only 11 days left to get in on the early adopter pricing for the SCiO Pocket Feed Analyzer. Call us today to learn how you can save up to $670. Sale ends June 30th, 2019. 715-755-3575
Jun 18 - 12:01 pmJacob got his new SCiO and seeing consistent scans within 1% of other testing methods on TMR. Excited about the results!
Jun 7 - 5:14 pmAre you ready to start chopping your first crop of 2019? Call us today to learn more about the SCiO Pocket Feed Analyzer. Test dry matter % instantly instead of waiting 45 minutes to dry down each sample. Using NIR technology, get instant results to give you confidence that the amount of feed you put up will last you through the year. Special pricing available thru June 30th. We have units in stock and can ship today. Call 715-755-3575
Jun 6 - 11:58 amWAXX Radio has started playing our latest! If you have heard it, let us know! If not check it out!
Jun 5 - 11:18 amWe were excited to finally use our SCiO devices on some freshly chopped feed. We tested it against our client's koster tester and got 28% dry matter with both methods. Dairyland Labs test results came back as 28% dry matter as well. This validates our confidence in the accuracy of the SCiO device! Get your SCiO to help make harvest decisions today!
Apr 5 - 4:19 pmCheck out the promotional video for the SCiO Pocket Size Analyzer. Featuring one of our own...
Mar 26 - 11:00 amPocket Feed Analyzer- Instant testing of: Corn Silage, Grass Silage, Dry Hay, Small Grain Silage, Fresh Corn Silage, Mixed Forage Silage, High Moisture Corn, Dry Shelled Corn and Fresh Small Gain. Coming Soon: Fresh Grass, Fresh legume and Fresh Mixed Silage, TMR.
Sep 26, 2018 - 11:12 amThe crisp air has returned and it reminds us that Autumn has arrived. And next week is the World Dairy Expo already. Stop in and see us at the show. See a demonstration of our systems and receive a free grilled cheese sandwich. See you there!
Nov 17, 2017 - 1:16 pmFeed Supervisor Software is much more than a feed management system. It can be a great tool used to assess economic impact of certain events and farm decisions. Check out our flyer to learn more!
Nov 9, 2017 - 1:00 pmJust a few tips and tricks to keep in mind as winter creeps up on us. Prepare your cows for the cold and see a better return throughout the winter. Also keep in mind that Feed Supervisor allows you to input weather data so you can track cow performance in relation to the temperature, snow, rain, etc.